August 13, 2009

a hot mess.

Jeff and I watch a lot of reality TV and one show that we watch is NYC Prep. At first, it was a good show to watch but then the season dragged on and we were not whimpering when last night was the last episode - it doesn't compare to The Hills. I guess the new phrase around town, or city, is a hot mess. I find it humorous but I won't be jumping on the hot mess bandwagon anytime soon. I'll just stick to good ole' Holla!

But, when I think of a hot mess, Chloe comes to mind!

She's definitely a hot mess... there are no other words to describe her behavior lately.

This morning she pleasantly woke me up at 6:28am. And, while I was running laps around the house so I could wake myself up, she poured her Capri Sun all over the arm chair. Now, I can't get made at her because: 1. I gave it to her without her juice box holder 2. I wasn't keeping an eye on her and 3. I didn't reinforce the "juice box stays in kitchen" rule. I mean, who can reinforce any rule before the smell of coffee?



So, there it was - all over the chair. She pointed right to it and then started to rub it in, just enough to make it stain...



and this is the face she kept giving me after I was trying to teach her a lesson... she was gasping, gasping, gasping the entire time I was talking to her...

But, how can you blame her - she's a HOT MESS!

2 comments:

  1. oooo, that's too bad! i really like that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she does these things on purpose so that you have pictures to take and blogs to write?

    ReplyDelete