August 19, 2009

preschool is sneaking up.


Cambelle will be starting preschool September 8th. And just yesterday I got all her information for the year in the mail. Even this school calendar that will keep me up to date with everything. I don't know how I'm feeling. One minute I'm sad, the other I'm excited. I'm excited for Cambelle and that she'll learn awesome things and that she'll make great friends. I'm sad that there will be six hours out of the week that she won't be with me. I know it's not much but I'm still going to miss her. We only signed her up for two days, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 12pm. We thought we'd start slow with her and then when she turns four, she can go three days a week. Cambelle's ecstatic about starting school and always ask me if she's going "tomorrow." Once I read her the letter the teacher sent she wanted to go that day. I'm glad she's ready to go but I know there will be tears the first day of school... from both of us!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love the little calendar! I can't believe she is going to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's starting preschool. Happiness, sadness, anxiety and excitement all wrapped into one milestone!

    ReplyDelete