August 21, 2009

mid week adventure.

Wednesday night we headed down to the boardwalk with Matt, Michelle and the girls. It was hot, but what do ya expect in August? We hit up Mack & Manco's Pizza and then off to the rides, where we spent most of our night.


First stop, carousel. When we first came up to the carousel (horsies is what Cambelle calls it) she started crying hysterical because it was already in motion and she thought she missed the ride. I felt so bad... but we explained to her that it stops and then we go on... I'm surprised she didn't know that... she's funny like that!


And, Mackie was nice enough to go on the Balloon ride with Cambelle. The last few times Jeff has gone on with her and it was hilarious.



Michelle and I

Uncle Matt and Cambelle - you can see how hot it was just by looking at Chloe's face. She was flushed.

Jeff went on the log flume with Jessie, Gia and Kalyee


And, then I went on the slide (my favorite ride) with Cambelle
(Can you tell how excited she was?)

We ended the night with ice cream...

I think Chloe enjoys it more then anyone!

1 comment:

  1. We were there on Monday to visit my dad and Jane in their rented house. Wonderland Pier is the best isn't it? Connor and Emily had so much fun...even Camryn was excited to watch. Oh, and the balloon ride...all five of us squeezed into one. It must have looked hilarious...wish we had a picture but my photographer (dad) was on the ferris wheel at the time.

    ReplyDelete