July 20, 2009

pool side.

We hit the pool at my parents, again. We really enjoy our time over there... I usually take them over in the morning, eat lunch there and then take them home for a nap. Today, on the way home they both stayed awake in the car - jackpot. I love when that happens... Usually, I'm rolling the windows down, singing at the top of my lungs or reaching back, scratching their feet... but today we had a safe ride home!

Chloe has been funny lately. She hates to have clothes on, especially bathing suits. So, I just let her go. It wasn't till I got her into the pool that I realized that I put on Cambelle's Pull Up rather then a swim diaper. It was hilarious. The pull up grew to a size of a watermelon.


Some flowers around my parents crib...




I can't believe I'm going to say this.. but Chloe is "SLIMMING" down. Chloe and "slim" don't go together.. but as you can see her chunk is going away and she's getting a lot taller.


My brother and nephew came over to swim too. They brought along their two dogs... here's Cambelle bugging Buster to play.


Hello, Mr. Buster!


Cambelle wanted to try out swimmies instead of her usual float device. She did great and I think she prefers the swimmies better. I tried some swimmies on Chloe and she did pretty well too. I still had to hold her, but at least this time she got into the pool... usually she sits pool side the entire time we are there...

for example...

This week is a pretty busy week for us. Jeff's softball team is in the playoffs so there are games every night except Wednesday. So, the girls and I are going to cheer him on. Tonight's game is really late: 8PM! But, I can't pass up a playoff game against our rival... I'll keep you posted! I hope they win!

2 comments:

  1. I have to do the same things to keep the kids awake in the car...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy looks forward to those visits. He gets all the floaties ready.

    ReplyDelete