July 12, 2009

Derek's 2nd Birthday Party.

Saturday morning was spent outside, keeping Daddy company while he cut the grass. I joined in on the fun and did some weeding and watered all my flowers. The girls were happy sitting in the shade and eating some random South Beach cereal bar. I'm still amazed that they love eating them... Cambelle prefers the chocolate one, like her mother, and Chloe likes cinnamon raisin, like Jeff. Chloe is wearing a bib, because she's been an awful eater and getting her food everywhere. She's ruined many shirts in the last few days...

After we did some yard work and nap time, it was party time at my parents for my nephew, Derek's, birthday party.

There was bouncy time...

pool time...
(I'm so glad the girls like to swim)


B-ball time...


fishing time...

giving mommy-a-heart-attack time...
(honestly, she was having a ball splashing and going down two steps then back up and back down that every time I came close to her with that bright yellow tube vest she wasn't having it and I was afraid she wouldn't have fun... my dad was in the pool with her but I was still nervous.) We both survived though...


Pinata time...

cake time...


and present time...


Happy Birthday Derek, we love you!



1 comment:

  1. Chloe looks SO old in the picture all by herself by the steps!

    ReplyDelete