July 12, 2009

any reason to party.

Tonight Laurie Berkner had a special one hour concert on Noggin and since we are big LB fans we had to throw a party in her honor...I mean, any reason to dance around the house like maniacs... but first, we ate at Friendly's with my cousin's family then the party started. The kids were dancing and singing for about 45 minutes and then they had enough... I don't think I could get enough of LB, but the kids just wanted to run off their energy... so, we took them outside to jump on the trampoline and catch frogs.


Connor, Camryn, Emily, Cambelle and Chloe - who think we are on a roller coaster.

2 comments:

  1. So cute you had a party for LB. I love the picture of all the cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em's arms are up in the one picture and Cambelle and Chloe's in the other...too funny. Can you send me those pics via Snapfish or Shutterfly, whatever you use? We had fun...thanks again for the invite!

    ReplyDelete