July 8, 2009

a day of fun.

What an awesome day we had. The weather was superb.... cool breeze but warm enough... kinda felt like a spring day or early fall, not our typical July weather.

I took the girls to my cousin, Tina's house so the kids could play outside. They had a lot to choose from: slip n slide, kiddie pool, play set, sand box... they had it all.



I think this is the only time Cambelle went down the slip-n-slide. I don't want to say the girls didn't like the slide, but they kept their distance....

Chloe just watched the others play in the pool, she was happy being dry. Cambelle ran from one thing to the other and played mostly with Connor and Emily. It's funny to listen to them all talk to each other...



Now the girls are in for a nap and I'm anticipating a quiet afternoon. Thanks T for a great morning, can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. And thanks again for coming over. As Connor told Carl tonight, "we had an awesome time"!

    ReplyDelete