June 16, 2009

trip to Home Depot.

We have/had to run a lot of errands today... and one stop included Good Ol'e Home Depot. I picked up my dad on the way, since Cambelle insisted on him coming. Our very small list turned into a big one once I realized how many things I needed before this weekend... I even picked up those annoying flags that I threw in our garden.. I couldn't beat it for 47 cents each. And then I realized we needed some fancy Mosquito killer and then more flowers and I got a little excited about stupid things and told my dad I think it was time for me to depart HD! The girls had a blast in their car cart, but got a little antsy...



so... I let Cambelle play with my phone and here's one of the many pictures she took during our HD adventure. 


3 comments:

  1. That car cart is a savior at Home Depot - my kids LOVE it! Oh the little joys in life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambelle took a great picture.. She is just like her mom with the camera.. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, jersey sure does have some cool carts!! first target, now home depot! we are ghetto here in VA with our standard metal carts:o(

    ReplyDelete