June 15, 2009

"Jesus Loves Me"


Cambelle's new song is "Jesus Loves Me." She sings it all the time. In the car, in her bed, trying to go potty, everywhere... she'll even sneak in our names a few times: "Jesus loves me, this I know, Mommy, for the bible tells me so, Daddy!" Too cute. We've been singing to her a lot of different songs that she'll be singing once she starts preschool. So that she'll know some of them. Jeff loves to sing to the girls and one song that he taught Cambelle was "Rise and Shine." Jeff will even take Cambelle out of KidZone at church so they can worship together. I'm impressed at how fast she will learn a new song... she's our music child.

I'm in love with her personality and the little lady she's becoming. She's definitely a leader, typical first born, and loves to play that role. She likes to do things first and to teach others. I don't think she'll ever know how wonderful she's made my life. She's a joy to be around and I'm in awe of her. I'm still in shock that her birthday is this Saturday. Cambelle's due date was July 14, 2006 and sometimes I forget that her birthday is in June... I know sounds weird, but my memory went out the window when I first found out I was preggers with Cambelle. It's kinda funny how my mind never went back to the old me. Anyways, enjoy the video! Have a wonderful day!

(I just read my post over, and I can't believe where my thoughts went.... sorry, that I was random and that I bounced from topic to topic.. but I'm watching Jon and Kate while blogging which is not a good thing and I have no time to go back and fix it.)

2 comments: