June 5, 2009

getting ready.

I've spent all day packing, cleaning, packing , playing, packing and I feel like I got no where in the packing department. 

But, the dining room table is getting full. 
Cambelle wore panties all morning and went pee pee in the potty so she earned orange Tic Tacs. That's what she picked over chocolate... not me, I'd choose chocolate, so I ate the M&M's for her.
 
I cleaned the kitchen floor and I was proud of the reflection so I had to take a picture of it. Because I can look over now and it's forever gone. Just like that 15 minutes later and the floor is dirty again. Oh well!

And, Cambelle made funny faces at me all morning...

Well, we are leaving at 4am tomorrow morning and hopefully we'll get there by noon. 
Stay tuned for beach pics!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Enjoy the beach and spending time together! We'll miss you at Emma's party!

    ReplyDelete