May 28, 2009

there are two of them.


I'm loving the ages the girls are right now. Cambelle's vocabulary is tripling daily. She remembers everything you tell her. Just today, we went passed by her school and she said, "Mommy, my school... I can't wait to go, I need to use the potty though." Just like that... plain and simple. The weird thing is that we've only been passed her school a handful of times and sometimes I forget to point it out... but she remembers. But she does like to show me how stubborn she is. Her new thing is telling me to do something: Cambelle, can you (add task here) and she'll say back to me, "No, Mommy do it..." and she won't give up and either will I. This even happens after she's made a mess and wants me to clean it up and I won't. I stand firm and wait for her to do it. It might not be till much later, but eventually she'll give in and know her role ;)


Chloe's new word is Mama and she now says it a...l...l...d...a...y...l...o...n...g! She can now put two words together and will say, No Mama... I think Cambelle taught her that. She loves to throw trash away and clean up. I have no idea where she learned that. Today, Chloe mastered climbing up on the ladder on the play set and then went down the slide by herself. I've never seen her so proud of herself. I'll take pictures of that soon. 

I think after 18 months of being a parent of two children things are finally becoming easier. I know, it's a long time... but just recently, I'm like, I can do this... it's getting easier... but I don't set my expectations too hight. As long as I can do three things: brush my teeth, do ONE load of laundry and kiss boo boo's, then my day is complete. 
But, I really should earn that $120,000 they say SAHM's are worth. But, I'm Ok with being priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment