May 14, 2009

swings.

It's such a challenge to get a good picture of Chloe. She's always on the move, always saying no and running away from me. She'll even say, "cheese," then run in the opposite direction. So, I thought her sitting in the swing would make for a good picture. But, she's such a little booger and kept putting her shoe up or looking away. One of these days I'll get one. 

So, I opted to photograph one of my favorite things about Chloe. Her legs, or as I like to call them, her chunk-adunk. Do you notice the bruises? Those legs have a future in rugby!


At least God gave me one child who will look at the camera and smile a big smile. Here are a few pictures of Cambelle enjoying the swing. She was saying, cheese, in all the pictures. She's really come to love being photographed. She's such a ham. 




She was screaming something at me... I can't remember!


HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment