May 13, 2009

exercise.

There are just some days that Cambelle doesn't nap... and when that happens she still needs to have quiet time. Today, she opted for sitting on the couch watching TV and reading some books. But, her nap can't get in the way of me Shredding, so I ran upstairs to get changed. When I came down I told her Mommy is going to exercise when her show is over. (She's my number one spectator - this wasn't the first time she's watched me Shred.) Once I sat down, to wait for her show to be done, she came over to me, slapped her hand on my belly and said, "my show is over, Mommy needs to exercise." Talk about being honest.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pic of you and your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I love children's honesty. You two look adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete