April 23, 2009

Uppercase Living.

I've been asked by a couple of friends to share some of my Uppercase living ideas. I'm a little addicted, well, a lot addicted and this is just a small part of how many I have throughout the house. I guess it doesn't help having a SIL who sells it. My new favorite item is the chalkboard below. It's only for sale for a couple of weeks, and I just love to have a big visual for Jeff with our weekly activities ;) I haven't updated it since Easter, as you can tell, but I will. There hasn't been anything going on since then. But, with baseball season starting up, I'll have tons to write down.


Hopefully, I'll be able to take pictures of more and post them soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advertisement! It looks awesome! Anyone interested in UL can email me at Jennifersmed@verizon.net.

    You should think about selling it. You are really good at it.

    ReplyDelete