April 2, 2009

it's that time of year.

Cambelle knows when it's that time of year to eat ice cream. It's all she's been asking for! So, tonight, for the second day this week, we went for ice cream. Cambelle recites her order many time in the car: nella (vanilla), no cone, no cup! Which means, vanilla soft serve in a cone. I don't think she understands the cone part, but that's what she wants. Weird I know...

Every night after dinner, she'll ask if Mr. Softee is coming around and I feel so bad, because we rarely hear/see him, so I tell her that he's home eating dinner... I feel awful, but when we lived with my parents he'd come around EVERY NIGHT by 6:30PM. Plus, it's not helping that we see Mr. Softee driving around other neighborhoods. I hope he realizes, soon, that we are the coolest neighborhood in town, so he needs to visit us more often. 

(Cambelle's hair is out of control in the picture)

Chloe opted for no ice cream but popcorn as her snack. I have never given her popcorn. But she jumped up and started to chew away. I was nervous about, I still get nervous when Cambelle eats it. She did OK, but I only gave her a couple of pieces and then we were off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment