April 23, 2009

dirty child.


Chloe got a hold of a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. How does that happen? Well, Chloe has a thing for climbing chairs and onto tables. I kid you not! If you came to visit me during the day, you'd see that every chair is 10 feet away from the dining room table and the kitchen table. But, I guess I was slacking on my duty and she found some chocolate in her Easter basket. Jeff found her on top of the dining room table sucking away. But, then she started to spit it out and it was going everywhere. Chocolate spit was on Jeff, her shirt, her leg, her face, her hands... did I say everywhere? We didn't know what to do with her, so Jeff stuck her in the sink. Thank goodness it was bath night. And, I relocated all chocolate to very high places!

No comments:

Post a Comment