March 2, 2009

WE'RE SETTLED!

We are officially in our new home and L-O-V-E it! We moved 1/2 our stuff on Friday and the rest on Saturday. Everything went smoothly and we are extremely grateful to our family and friends who helped this transition go so well. Thanks Guys! We are currently unpacking and sorting. I am already putting my Uppercase Living stuff up and painting the playroom. I've waited 11 months to decorate this house and I'm not wasting time. As long as the girls give it to me, I'll be a happy women. I don't have any pictures to post yet. I think I left my camera card reader at my parents so once I get that I'll post pictures of all the fun we've been having. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to see you guys when we come up! I will have to get you a bottle of wine for the new house! Here is another exclamation point! !

    ReplyDelete