February 25, 2009

humorous.



Ya give the girl a pearl necklace and an old mac n cheese noodle and I get peace and quiet for 30 minutes. I kid you not... Chloe took the necklace from my room, - I'm over the fact that some things shouldn't be played and things can break- oh well - and then she found an old noodle... she played with them like they were new friends. It was quite hysterical... 

As I'm writing this, I realize how nasty that sounds that Chloe was playing with an old food particle... but if you know Chloe this is just the beginning. I'm surprised she didn't eat it. I'm sure she tried behind my back. 

And, what did I do with my 30 minutes of quiet time, you ask? I don't know...it felt like 2 minutes. I'm sure I wasted away on the computer... Facebook, reading blogs, etc. I didn't get anything accomplished... why would I? It's not like I'm moving in less than three days ;)

(While Chloe was playing with her two new friends, Cambelle was playing with my brother... don't worry... she was being supervised)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'm not sure that playing with Darryl qualifies as "supervised". :>

    ReplyDelete