March 24, 2009

popcorn.


We are a very routined family, so when it's bedtime, Cambelle knows - bath, jammies, brush hair, brush teeth, choose a snack, sit down on couch, and choose a show. Tonight was popcorn and The Bee Movie. I try very hard to steer clear of the popcorn b/c I think it's one of the things that hurts her stomach.. I mean, it hurts mine too after I eat the whole bowl. She never goes to bed without some sort of snack and if I forget, she'll remind me. Tonight she impressed me though, she put the popcorn in the microwave (I lifted her up on the counter), pushed the "popcorn" button, number one, and start... I was floored. Totally by herself, but she has seen me do it a zillion times before. The best part is, is that she knows I love to eat the kernels, the ones that are half popped, so she'll share with me and give them to me... oh the LOVE! 

2 comments:

  1. Is Cambelle really asleep next to the bowl? So cute. And it is so gross you like the unpopped kernels, you're going to break a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Actually, I think she feel asleep for like 2 seconds, while I was taking the picture... very short nap that day, so she was tired. Cambelle would NEVER really fall asleep completely on the couch.

    ReplyDelete