March 30, 2009

our new ride.


Today, Target surprised me with this new and cool cart. (I know, I sound ridiculous, but every time I go into a store, I always find the one that is broken and I change the girls from cart to cart about 3-4 times till I find the right one... it's to the point where Cambelle always thinks every cart is broken, even if it's not). So, when I pulled up to Target and saw that I could put two kids facing front and still put Chloe in her seat, I was a little excited. NO, I don't have another child to sit next to Cambelle, but if I did, it would of totally of made my day. So, if you have three kids and two can face front, this cart is for you. Now, do I expect to find it again... nope, probably not. Because I'm sure every other mother out there hunts this one down in the parking lot and there's probably only ONE! 

But, this cart made my day... my Target experience was easy and quick. Well, the Icee and Rice Krispy treat helped too, but I owe it all to "the cart."

4 comments:

  1. Back at Target so soon?!
    I have never seen that cart either, holla to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I forgot tissues... and I won't tell you how much I spent even after we went... awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, that cart looks awesome!! we have some mamajama carts at our target that house to side by side kids, but they are so hard to push!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time you go, let us know. We have extra kids -- you can borrow one to make better use of the cart. :-)

    ReplyDelete