February 17, 2009

new do.

There has not been a morning where Cambelle wakes up and her hair is tamable. The poor girl has weird hair. Half her head is wavy the other half is straight and when they meet in the middle it looks like a birds nest. I laugh at it every morning... and even though I spray detangeler on it at night and in the morning, I still have to put it in two ponytails. If I don't, it looks like I didn't brush it at all. So, every day Cambelle and I struggle with each other... she literally runs around the house so I don't put her hair up. 

(before)
So, today I ended that struggle and took her to Kids Kuts. She's only been there once, so I was still hesitant about how she would react. She proved me wrong... she loved it, sat there like a big girl, and enjoyed every minute of it. She was really proud of herself when she got down from her horse seat.

(after)
I have no idea what face she's making... she's hysterical. It's still hard to see how short it is, but it's short and the bangs are really short. Her hair grows quickly, so I don't mind!


1 comment: