February 17, 2009

JCPenney.

I'm a very happy woman... very happy. All I can say is I've found a new love for JCPenney. They have an awesome variety on blinds, curtains, rods, etc. Since we are moving soon I have been living at JCPenney. I've found living room drapes, sliding glass door drapes, curtain rods for every room, kitchen valances and many more things that will make our new house feel like home. But, last Thursday was my day. I found curtain rods for my bedroom, living room, and back door for a steal. I've been eying them up for MONTHS since my mom bought them back in the summer. They are a little too pricey for me so I gave up on them till I saw them again... First of all, let me say my mom didn't pay full price either but she didn't pay what I paid for them. 

So here's the breakdown: I bought two longer rods for our sliding back door and our dining room - originally $110, I got them for $14.97. Then, I bought 4 regular sized window rods - originally $70, I got them for $9.97. No! I would never pay full price.... I wouldn't even consider these but they were cheaper then any other rods I was looking at. And, since I need rods for every window in the house... I need them to be cheap. So, I lucked out getting really nice rods for a cheap price. Then, I went yesterday and the curtains I wanted for the kitchen were buy one at regular price get one for $1. Ah! I love a great deal. So, basically I bought $500 worth of rods and only paid $100. And, that's three rooms of curtain rods. YAY! I'm a happy woman. So, if you're looking for a great deal... run over to JCPenney... fast!. I think some sales end today. Happy Shopping!

*Ps. They are cheaper in the store then they are online... a lot cheaper. I don't even think they have buy one get one for $1 online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment