January 7, 2009

cookies make everything better.

Today was pretty much a blur... Chloe woke up at 4am, 4:30am, and then 5:50am and then was up for the day. Refused to nap at 8:30am, cranky all day till I put her down for another nap at 12:30. Slept only 1.5 hours. I don't know about you, but if I was up at 4am in the morning and had a great opportunity to nap, I sure would. Especially on a day like today. Muggy, cold, and rainy.

 So, what else could lift up our spirits? COOKIES! 


I bought these cookies from, my friend Michelle's daughter, who was having a fundraiser for her school. I was very surprised when I opened the container and they were all pre-cut. I guess if I would have read the container before hand I would have known... No complaint here though, whatever makes my life easier. Anyways, the cookies were out of this world and they were all gone by the end of the day. They made Chloe feel better.. and that's all I wanted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment