January 2, 2009

Birthday Party and Baptism.

The Heil Family at the church for Camryn's Baptism. 

Last Sunday we celebrated my Godson's fifth birthday and his sister's Baptism. It was a great little get together with family that we didn't get a chance to see for the holiday. 

Happy Birthday Mr. Man!

Connor loves getting his picture taken... he's a pro. Plus, it's easy to take pictures of him, his always happy and smiling... he's so cute.


It was so warm that day, that I took the girls out to get some fresh air, knowing that the next day was going to be 45 degrees-I didn't want the opportunity to pass me by.

It's been so cold here lately, that I haven't even been doing errands and things that I need to get done. I hate taking the girls out in the cold, and since I'm always by myself, poor Cambelle is the one who suffers the longest.... I take her out first, then we go over to Chloe's side of the van and then we run into the store. But she never complains... just today she somehow got Jeff outside and they both were riding bikes in the freezing cold weather. Let's just say I'm ready for spring~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the GREAT pics. Without you and your camera, I'd have no pictures...so I am very thankful! Love ya.

    T

    ReplyDelete