December 8, 2008

NYC with the girls.

On Saturday, I went up to NYC with five of my friends. We started the day at 7:45am, and we didn't get home till 10PM. We first drove to the train station, which was 40 minutes away then took the 90 minute train to NYC. 

Lisa, Melissa, and Stephanie

Lisa and me.


We walked everywhere. I think in the end we walked about 30 blocks or more. We tried to get last minute play tickets but the line was over 2 hours long, so we decided to hit all the candy stores in our area. My favorite was the M&M store. They had every color M&M!


We had lunch at Jekyll & Hyde, it wasn't the best experience but we made memories. We walked in at 1:40PM and left at 4:10PM...Let's just say, it ended with my stating/yelling my opinion to the manager. But buying toys, for the girls, at FAO Schwartz made it all better. 



We saw the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. 

And, ended the day at another candy store. But, this one was awesome - it's owned by Ralph Lauren's daughter. 

I had a great time with friends and can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. i love dylan's! i didn't know that's who owned it though! chad and i tried to plan a last minute trip to NYC to see all of the christmas stuff and do some shopping, but our hotel that we like was booked solid through march! maybe next year:o(

    ReplyDelete