November 6, 2008

Totlol.

Chloe's been waking up earlier then usual due to the time change... so I'm up for the 6am news. She could care less what's on TV as long as she has me and toys to play with. At the end of the program they were sharing new websites for parents and one of them was www.totlol.com. This could me my new favorite website for Cambelle. 

Cambelle is very into the computer and for months we've been watching some videos of her favorite shows/characters on YouTube. If I leave her for a minute she would touch something on the computer and something else would come up that would be inappropriate. Also, if she wanted to watch a Wiggles or Barney video it would take me forever to find one that was age appropriate. What usually would come up would be a rap Barney that wasn't for kids and other wrong things. 

But, now with this website, all the videos are PG! YAY! Why didn't I think of this? They are still from YouTube, but it's geared for parents and children.

I sing constantly to Cambelle. I'm awful at it, but she likes it. And, two of Cambelle's favorite songs that I sing are Moon, Moon, Moon by Laurie Berkner (Cambelle loves the entire DVD - and so do I) and You Are My Sunshine. I probably sing Moon, Moon, Moon more then 20 times a day. Many at nap time and bedtime and throughout the day. You Are My Sunshine is the best boo boo fixer. 

Here are a few of Cambelle's favorite videos.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting this! ella loved all of the videos that cambelle did and got hooked on picking new videos that she saw down below. good website:o)

    ReplyDelete