November 9, 2008

Hun, Fishies?

Cambelle is great at stalling bedtime... and tonight she picked the - I-think-I'm-hungry tactic. I heard Jeff in the kitchen and immediately she knew, Daddy, would feed me... I heard her say, "Daddy, Fishies?' Which then, like any wise husband, asking me if it was OK - shouting, "Hun, Fishies?" I couldn't even get my answer out quick enough, when Cambelle came running into the room, looked up at me.... "Hun, Fishies?" How could I say no... she enjoyed her Fishies in her bed while I read her a book. She did call me, Hun, a few times while I was tucking her into her bed. Could be one of the funniest things she's said in a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm glad I got to see your kids in "real life" the other day. They are soooo cute! We'll have to have another play date!

    ReplyDelete