September 23, 2008

Simple.






What a beautiful day. It was one of those days where it was chilly outside and instead of it being HOT in the car, it was just right... so that means, the sun is losing it's heat power and the air is getting chillier. Man, I'm psycho about the weather.

My IPhone was acting all weird yesterday, so I ran over to the Apple store (today)and we met Jeff for lunch. Cambelle had a great time running all around the fun shops and playing with the Mac computer. When we got home, I did something that I usually wouldn't do and instead of putting the girls down for a nap, we played outside. I wanted to enjoy every minute of the day with them... Cambelle played in her sandbox while I pushed Chloe in her swing. After changing up our schedule, the girls did great and they both took a 2 1/2 hour nap.

What a simple day. Simplicity! Ahh, I hope we have more days like today!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so JEALOUSSSSSS. i remember 2.5 hr naps. i'm so psyched for you!

    ReplyDelete