September 3, 2008

i've lost my touch.

It's the end of summer, and I'm over it... sorry, but it's true. I'm over it being 91 degrees and sweating going to get the mail. I'm ready for cooler weather and doing things outdoors that doesn't make Cambelle or I cranky. Can I say pumpkin picking?


I've lost my "creative" touch to find fun things to do outside... so, my friend, Liz came to help me with that today. We took the kids to Dunkin Donuts to cheer us up, who doesn't like a nice iced coffee? The kids enjoyed Muchkins and then we headed over to the park. Cambelle greeted a child by hitting him on his shoulder - that's another story, and Ben had fun doing dangerous things on steep ladders. Here is Ben and Cambelle passing by each other, they don't want to acknowledge that they know one another.



Chloe's enjoying the view...

No comments:

Post a Comment