September 21, 2008

family calendar.

I'll update soon... we had a very productive weekend and many more to come. So, once I get more energy...which won't be till..... never... then, I'll post!

I've packed our family calendar with fall activities that I can't even see straight, but man, am I excited?

Pray for Jeff since I'm in fall mode, there's no stopping me now. Hey, he listens to Christmas music right after Halloween... we're passionate people.

These are the things on our family calendar (some don't fall under the "fall category"):
Apple picking
Pumpkin Picking
Halloween costume shopping
Gymnastics
High School soccer games
Church soccer games
Botbly Family Outing
Craft Fairs
Medford Apple Festival
Corn Mazes
Decorating Grams' and Poppy's house

(Yes, these are on our calendar... I know, I know...I'm insane)

No comments:

Post a Comment