August 25, 2008

Wacky Monday.


Wow, the girls were a little tough today. I guess with it being Monday and trying to recuperate from the weekend activities, I understand... but it was still tough. Cambelle was the first to wake me up at 6:50am. Chloe wasn't far behind. But, after a night of hardly any sleep, I felt like 6:50am was more like 12:30am, I wasn't ready to start the day. Chloe woke up almost every other hour screaming. The teething stage has begun. Fun times all around.

The morning was slow, Chloe did take her morning nap, but once the girls were back together, it was another adventure. I put the girls down for their afternoon naps at 12:15. Chloe didn't get down till 1:00, at 2:15 they both were up (again, I think they have a conspiracy against me).

I have the hardest time from when the girls wake up in the afternoon, till Jeff gets home/dinner time. I find that I'm slow to get motivated and the girls are ready to paint the town red.

Today was one of those days, where I had to do something, get out of the house and use a car ride as my sanity. So, we drove to my friend, Nicole's house, for a late afternoon hanging. I usually just bite the bullet and stay home, but I had to get out and keep the girls occupied. Let's just say, our visit wasn't the best. Cambelle was jumping off their furniture, smacking Emma in the face, Chloe was eating their TV wires, and hitting their TV screen... after about the 5th time Cambelle was in time-out, we quickly left. Thanks, Nicole, for letting us crazy Botbyl's in your home.

The picture above is of Chloe watching her all-time favorite video - Praise Baby. When we got home from Nicole's, she was so tired, I put this on and she just sat there and enjoyed the video.



Cambelle was ready for bed by 5:45PM, so we took her to the park to keep her going. It worked, the girls were in bed by 7:15pm!!! Let's pray tomorrow is a better day and if Chloe is teething, I hope a tooth will pop up sooner then later.



1 comment:

  1. Come over anytime! Emma is fully recovered from being smacked (haha).

    ReplyDelete