August 24, 2008

good times.


Auntie Shell's family had a "Fish Party" on Saturday and after the girls' naps we headed over for some fun. Cambelle immediately ran to the horse and wanted to go on - with Miss Lauren's help.



And, we couldn't leave out Chloe... She wasn't too sure about the mane and eventually grabbed a clump of hair and it was all over her and Aunt (Ni)Cole.




Uncle Bill entertained Chloe while the three of us ate dinner. I'm still trying to figure out Chloe's meals and what she can and can't eat. She HATES jarred food (still) and I try everyday with a new food. She'll eat applesauce but mostly I'm feeding her tons of fruit that I buy and puree myself. She keeps the Gerber company in business though. She eats a lot of their products, like Puffs, Crunchies, anything that Cambelle will eat. So at parties, I have to break out my Mary Poppins bag and unpack the entire fridge that I packed. It's hard since she can't eat everything Cambelle does like pasta, hot dogs, french fries, all the fun things... My creativity is running out.



We went to the local ice cream place and Cambelle loves to ride the "smallest merry-go-round" in history. Plus, right after you insert 50 cents this strange mans voice comes over the speaker and let's all parents within miles to "never leave your child unattended, please hold on tight and enjoy the ride." His voice gives me goosebumps and I'm expecting him to jump out and grab us... weirdest ride ever.



This is how Chloe sits in her stroller... she has the cutest chubby feet ever. They are always crossed. In the stroller, highchair, car seat, on the floor, pretty much anywhere.

Jeff and I had our first church soccer game on Saturday. We won 4-1 and my body is extremely sore. I feel so old, but it was such a good feeling getting ready for the game and playing again. I'm looking forward to our season. Pictures to come, since there are games every Saturday. I've been awful with the camera lately... I'll be better this week (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment