July 3, 2008

will the sickness go away?


What a day! Not the best... but it could be worse. I thought we were going to end the day at the ER... Cambelle is still sick, she took a 4 hour nap, and when she woke up she seemed a little bit better. I gave her more medicine and her mood seemed different. She was still out of it, but I could tell she was getting better. But, then 4PM came and it was down hill from there. She was very irritable, cranky, and couldn't stop crying. I really didn't know what to do... then, I realized she wasn't bending down and would rub her belly. Her stomach was a little extending, so I gave her gas drops. With Jeff at his two softball games, I was hesitant to go to the ER by myself. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious. I usually don't hesitate in situations like this... I'm always up for calling the pediatrician right away, even if it's a stupid question. But, then, she poopied (holla) and I think it made her feel better. She fell asleep watching "So You Think You Can Dance" on my mom and then I put her back up in her bed and I stayed on her floor for a while. Please pray she'll feel better tomorrow and that we won't be making any ER trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment