July 3, 2008

Pictures from the week.

All these pictures were taken before Cambelle got sick ;)


Cambelle's favorite place to be and Chloe's not-so-favorite place to be --- on the grass!



Can you tell by her face?


Don't worry, I had my eye on Cambelle... she didn't fall in, she just sat there!



Tuesday night we went over to Bill and Nicole's house. Emma was showing Cambelle her cool piggy bank... I think that's what it is!



This pacifier has been sitting on Chloe's exersaucer for months, but just recently she's become attached to it. I kept it in her sight just in case she ever wanted to suck on that rather then the awful turquoise one they gave her at the hospital. But, it's so big for even her face. It looks funny!


She loves her sippy cup and looks forward to it at meals. But, today I gave it to her while she was sitting playing on the floor. Usually it gets everywhere and I try to give it to her while she's in her highchair, but I needed to distract her for a while. And it always works.



She's very close to crawling... and I mean close. She moves forward 2-3 times and then falls, but she loves to be on all fours and I know one of these days she'll be off and moving fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment