July 16, 2008

soccer game.



Speaking of what's in our blood - previous post! Soccer is in our blood and I'm trying my best to expose Cambelle and Chloe to soccer by going to my brother's soccer games. They really don't have a choice, they can try out all the sports they want, but really soccer has to be the final decision (I'm really joking - well, not really!) The minute I find a township that has soccer for tots, she's signed up! I'm also going to enroll her in gymnastics very soon. We have a birthday party we are going to that's at the gym I would want her to be at. Plus, it's our pastor's wife's gym! Cambelle already does her gymnastic moves at home with various chairs. She positions her hands on each arm rest and sways her legs back and forth in the air, it's too cute. And, when we are at the playground, she loves to hang and swing on those high bars. I guess I'll use her weight has an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment