July 21, 2008

odd day.

Our day consisted of the the norm: mall, Babies R Us, Chick-Fil-A lunch, nap, pool - ya know, nothing exciting! But then, there are the odd things that happened. Chloe woke up at 5:23am and Cambelle at 7:04am. They usually wakes up later. Then, there was some Turtle kissing, Poppy kissing, Cambelle used a different sippy cup (yes, that is unusual, she has to use the same sippy cup over and over... of course, I wash it), Chloe tried teething biscuits, and leaves. And, they both loved the boat float in the pool.... I'm used to tears when I put them in it... I received all smiles today! Also, today was the first day that Cambelle told on Chloe for doing something bad... it's just the beginning. Chloe was in her walker and got a hold of a table cloth that had many, and I mean many, picture frames on it. She was, very carefully, pulling it down and Cambelle told on her just in the nick of time. I was in the kitchen making breakfast and I kept hearing, "Chloe, No, Chloe No!" She's my little helper and the eyes I don't have. And, it's only Monday!














No comments:

Post a Comment