July 28, 2008

the girl will eat anything.

Chloe's turning into a closet eater. She eats everything behind my back. I've caught her chomping on leaves, magazines, newspapers, dirt, anything she can get her little hands on. Today, I caught her eating Cambelle's leftovers.... two fruit snacks. She was quite as usual, and I knew she was at least eating something Cambelle probably had for lunch. There she was chowing down on a yellow fruit snack. By, the time I put my finger in her mouth, it was all devoured. She enjoyed it and wanted the one I got from her hand... she had a little fit but was over it once I gave her something she can eat. She'll be the kid at school eating bugs, plants, and anything poisonous. Cambelle ate magazines but that was it... she hardly ever put anything in her mouth... she's still that way!!! I guess it's different because she sees Cambelle eating and wants to join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment