June 24, 2008

dessert for lunch?


No, the girls didn't have dessert for lunch, but Nicole and I did! Yesterday, the girls and I met my friend, Nicole and her daughter, Emma for lunch at Applebees. Chloe was an angel and was happy to play with the spoons I was giving her. Which, was the same spoon over and over again. I was surprised by this behavior, because she just woke up from her 1.5 hr nap and I thought, she'd want to be out of her car seat and play. I was wrong, once again. Cambelle enjoyed sitting right next to Emma. Front row seat to entertainment. Well, more for Emma. Cambelle acts like she has ants in her pants when she's in a highchair. But, my goodie bag full of exciting things helped ease the pain.

I sat our dessert in front of the girls to take a picture, and as you can see from Cambelle's face, she was stunned by this... "Like, are you kidding me... you're giving ME dessert even though I didn't eat all my lunch?" I tried to share but she wasn't into my chocolate mousse!

No comments:

Post a Comment