May 4, 2008

we love chalk.


Aunt Liz got this cool chalk holder for Cambelle the other day - anything to keep this girl entertained outside is a winner. She loved it immediately and of course so did I. I'm trying hard to find things for her to do outside by herself - with supervision of course (chalk, coloring, games, balls, etc). Every time we go to Target we always look in the outdoors section and I can't believe how much stuff is already gone. But, I always find things on sale and it makes our day. My mission this week is to get a kiddie pool for her and to introduce the sandbox. I've been neglecting, Mr. Crab (that's the shape of our sandbox) because I'm not sure about it. I hate sand and I don't want Cambelle to become a sand-lover. (j/k) But, I think once I have the kiddie pool we can rinse off in there and I'll be happy mom. I'll keep you posted on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment