May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend.

Today we did the usual "Memorial Day" thing - cooked out and relaxed. Nicole, Bill, Emma, came over earlier in the day. All three girls took long naps while we sat by the pool and talked. It was much needed and I was very grateful we had that time for each other. Cambelle has found her new love - her baby pool. It distracts her (a little) from the big pool and I'm less worried when she's swimming in 2 inch water compared to the billion of inches of water in the other pool. Even though my dad bought a pool alarm (which could wake up the entire neighborhood when it goes off), I still fear Cambelle falling in. The rule Jeff and I talked about was that Cambelle HAS to wear her life suit around the pool even if we are near, just in case. But, that went out the window today, she freaked out when we tried to put it on her. I'll try again tomorrow.



Grams and Chloe!




Emma and Cambelle playing in the pool.




Then, Matt, Michelle, Gia, Kaylee, and Mackenzie came over.The girls sat at their own little table and ate away.


Cambelle's favorite summertime food. She goes to town on corn on the cob.

1 comment:

  1. Oups! Could you please remove my last message, I typed my email address in the wrong field!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete