April 22, 2008

thud.

It was bound to happen. After only two nights in her new toddler bed, Cambelle fell out. Jeff and I were watching the news last night and heard a loud crash. At first, we were thinking, that could not have been her, but I had to check. She was back in her bed when I got up there, but I sat there for a bit and comforted her. But, it was definitely her... all 20.4 lbs of her. I don't know what else could cause that loud bang... She got herself back into bed but barely. I moved her to the other side of the bed so it won't happen again. I think she was still asleep though. Her big bang even caused a basket from my parents kitchen to fall.

So, once she woke up, Chloe had to jump in and show her how it's done... "See, Cambelle, you sit here and then you won't fall off and get boo boo's."

3 comments:

  1. You could put a thick blanket on the floor next to her bed in case she falls off again. We did that for Brayden and eventually they just figure out how not to fall out. Its a weird thing to learn while sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo sad....I'm glad Reid's not ready for a bed yet..he is all over the place when he sleeps in his crib.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did put a blanket on the floor and she likes it!

    ReplyDelete