March 6, 2008

breakfast picnic.

Cambelle LOVES when I make eggs for breakfast. I don't eat breakfast till much later. Sometimes an hour after I make hers. I just don't think about it. So, when I bring out the pan to make eggs for myself, Cambelle gets all excited and insists on eggs for her. But, we can only eat them in the living room, with our plates next to each other. As you can see Chloe in the background playing with her Leap Frog. She's never interested in what Cambelle and I are eating. But, Cambelle cracks me up. She has these certain things about her that need to be the same every time it happens. Like, breakfast. I have no idea how the whole "eating-in-the-living-room" thing happened, it just did. I'm guessing, it's because I don't care where I eat breakfast, and I think one day I was playing with her in the living room while eating.

Here's Chloe just about to fall asleep. She holding onto a blankie that my mom gave her for Christmas, it has her name on it and it's just her size.

No comments:

Post a Comment