March 7, 2008

rough morning.



This morning was rough. Cambelle woke up on the wrong side of the crib and well, Chloe she's been off since late last night. To distract Cambelle from crying all morning, I brought out her favorite toy and we spent 30 minutes spinning away. If I'd let her, she'd stay on that thing all day long.


Here's Miss Chloe being fussy. I was lost with what to do with her, because she was so sleepy but but wouldn't go down, so I let her be in her swing for a bit..didn't last long, but I recharged my battery and I was able to calm her and get her to sleep. But, since Cambelle was tired and moody she screamed really loud and woke Chloe up. I was not a happy camper... so the three of us are starting off our Friday really cranky. This is one of the reasons why I can't wait to get into our new home so Chloe can have her own room and she can sleep away in her crib. I regret not making our guest room into Chloe's room, but with the timing it would've been a waste. I hope everyone else is having a good Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok she is so cute. i hope your saturday is better than your friday!

    ReplyDelete