January 24, 2008

priceless.

The top picture sums up our Wednesday. Cambelle was having a tough day. It started off with her falling in the parking lot of our Music Class. I didn't think it was that big of deal, because she falls all the time and I tell her to "rub it up." But, then I noticed the blood all over her pants. She reopened a cut she had on her knee, and was not happy with being dirty and bloody. She did well at class, but I noticed a couple of times that she was favoring the leg, like she broke it...I thought it was cute! I couldn't say the word, boo boo, all day or she freaked... Then, Uncle Darryl and Joe came over to clean our yard (open house on Sunday), and Cambelle is not fond of Joe and sat on the step the entire time they were outside till they left. She was making sure Joe wasn't going to come in the house. And, then you have...Ms. Chloe. Happy as ever and giving Jeff a big smile. She's so cute and smiles all the time, especially at Cambelle. They are really starting to interact better... when Cambelle plays with her and then leaves, Chloe follows and talks till she comes back. And, Cambelle gives Chloe kisses all the time. It makes the rough days so much better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, they both look SO cute. I want to see Chloe smile in person!

    ReplyDelete