January 20, 2008

look alike.


I'm really looking forward to dressing Cambelle and Chloe in the same clothes once they get older and Chloe can walk, but for now, I have a couple of things that match. This shirt is one of them... It's a little too tight on Chloe so I wanted to get a picture of them matching. She's such a chunk. She had a doctors appointment on Friday and weighs 10 lbs. 2 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long. Honestly, I think she weighs a tons compared to Cambelle. The doctor is sending us (Chloe) to Dupont for an ultrasound of her spine. She has a birthmark to the right of her spine and they just want to take precautions, which I understand but it's still worrisome. I asked her what the worse case scenario would be and she said spina bifida. But, I'll worry about that once we get the results. So, on Monday I have to make her an appointment. The doctor thinks it's nothing, and kept reassuring me... We'll see!
On occasion Cambelle will get into a cereal mood and only want to eat cereal for breakfast. I've tried to put it in a fun bowl/plate, but she prefers to do it the college way and just eat of the box. She was calling me from the living room and when I went to check on her, she had tons of the cereal all of the Dora chair. Oh, I should mention that the cereal was Lucky Charms or whatever the cheap brand is at Acme. Magic Stars or something like that... well, she was calling me because she needed help picking out the marshmallows... that's why the rest of the cereal was all over. I prefer the marshmallows too, but I thought it was funny that she was working really hard for marshmallows..and I find that there aren't many in the box anymore like there where when I was a kid. I remember the whole bowl being full of them... Oh well, better for me anyways...she doesn't need anymore sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment