January 21, 2008

at home.



Today Jeff was off from work and we did a couple of errands in the morning and then came home and relaxed. Since we were out all morning Chloe slept in the car, and when we got home it was Cambelle's nap time, so then Chloe was up. Bottom line, they were not on the same schedule. Our schedule on the weekends is usually a little off with all the stuff going on, but then I try to get both of them on the same schedule beginning of the week. Today was an exception because Jeff joined our adventures. So, we had to be "ON" all day. I did step out to the Acme, but overall, I'm exhausted. I'm sure Jeff is too! But, Cambelle made the day even better when Jeff started to read her, her new favorite book. We've had this book forever, but she just noticed it. And, now, loves when we read it to her. It's the Baby Colors Book, and Jeff asked her to point out a lot of things in the book, and we were really impressed... I have no idea how she knew half the stuff, like "pink lips, a "green frog," etc. But, it made us happy... she's growing up so fast.
***
I forgot to mention that Jeff and I went out on Saturday night with some friends and we went to The Pop Shop in Collingswood. It was great... I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment