December 19, 2007

family.


Cambelle loves Chloe but these last few days, it's seems like Chloe or I can't do anything right. The poor girl... she gets so upset when I hold Chloe, and she's not satisfied when I hold both, which is so hard for me...but I manage. I used to carry Cambelle and the vacuum up the stairs...while pregnant. YIKES! Cambelle has a love-hate relationship with Chloe.. some days she likes her and some days she doesn't. Today she likes her... (hence, the picture).
***
Yesterday, my mom took off from work to help me with the girls while Jeff was in Baltimore. It's a very long day for me when he travels there, so my mom has volunteered to take a day off once a week till Christmas to be my second hands -she's been doing this since Chloe's been born. There are a lot of people in my life that I couldn't live without, but my mom tops the chart. Honestly, if I didn't have her to help me, I'd lose my mind. And, not only that, she takes her vacations days to help with the chaos. She's a very giving and thoughtful person. I would lose my mind without her. Not only does she adore the girls and loves watching them, she's my friend and spending time with her is a blessing. So, I thank her for everything she's done for me these last couple of weeks! Holla to Grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment