December 10, 2007

Christmas tree.







Saturday we went to get our Christmas tree. Cambelle loved running in and out of all the trees. She had a great time. It's weird to think a whole year has passed. I keep saying to Jeff, "This time last year, Cambelle was 6 months, Chloe wasn't even a thought, and life was little less hectic." I wouldn't change our lives for anything, but it still amazes me how much life can change in just 12 months.***
On Sunday, we drove up to King of Prussia Mall and I tried to get all my shopping done, but wasn't 100% successful. Cambelle, for some reason, is not a fan of the stroller. So, that makes shopping a little more difficult. Then, we drove to Grandpa and Nana's house and had a great dinner and played with cousin Brayden, Aunt Angela and Uncle Shaun. It was an exhausting weekend but we had tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment