December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

**Cambelle and Santa**



**I had black leggings on the girls, but with recent diaper changes we took them off **


**The girls in their Christmas PJ's**


**One of Cambelle's favorite toys - Sit N Spin**


Well, what can I say? We had an awesome Christmas. We saw many family members, opened many gifts, and ate many "bad things." Since Cambelle is only 18 months, we weren't expecting her to understand what's going on... and she didn't. To be honest, I don't think she even opened up one gift. She loved all her new toys, but didn't understand why she was getting them. But, Jeff and I came to a conclusion - that there aren't enough toys in the world to keep our little "busy bee" busy! With all the new things she got, I found her starring at her reflection on the front door for many, many minutes. That's Cambelle for ya... And Chloe, well, she slept the entire time, but I'm sure she had a good time!
Enjoy the pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

1 comment:

  1. ok cambelle looks beautiful in those pics with her in her dress & black leggings. so CUTE.

    ReplyDelete