January 19, 2011

6 months stats.



Little Miss Kenna had her 6 month check up today (I was slacking on making her an appointment with the holidays and stuff... I kept forgetting). 

Weight: 13 pounds 7 ounces
Height: 23 3/4 inches
HC: 41 cm

Kenna is "tiny," she's only in the 5th percentile but her doctor isn't concerned since Cambelle is/was tiny too. I think Kenna has a love/hate relationship with eating. Sometimes she'll inhale an entire jar of food and then the next meal spit it all out and turn her head... She really likes dinner (it's her big meal). She eats just like Cambelle did, so I'm not worried... I just make little girls who eat like girls - well, except Chloe, she LOVES food ;) She's my wonderful exception. 

Her doctor also put her on amoxicillin because she's had a bad cold for 3 1/2 weeks. I'm glad we are finally getting that taken care of. She's had green boogers for far too long... 

Kenna also has eczema. She has rough red patches on her legs and in the cracks of her arms. I'll be treating it the same way I treat Cambelle's skin, medicine, Aveeno and Aquaphor. Fun times with all this cold weather we are having. Bring on summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment